Who We Are
Proven, Reliable, Adaptable…..
SanShel Engineering Pvt Ltd is one of the professional Design and Fabrication Detailing Company with a focus on providing technology enabled solutions in following areas
CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL
expand to Sanshel Engineering Private Limited which specialized in Information technology to deliver customized Applications in Civil & structural as well Piping , Electrical , Mechanical group.
Our deliveries are backed by a team of experienced industry specialists with an excellent reputation. The team involve well qualified Engineer, Checkers and detailers.
Our Solutions are developed keeping in mind the volatile nature of the market. We ensure the clients are delivered with solutions which are innovative, affordable and intuitive.
Fabtech Consulting Engineering is now expand to Sanshel Engineering Private Limited which specialized in Information technology to deliver customized Applications in Civil & structural as well Piping , Electrical , Mechanical group.
Vision and Values
Customers are at the centre of everything we do – and that is reflected in our company’s vision and values. While our vision defines our destination, our core values serve as our roadmap, guiding our actions for the benefit of all of our Project Team.
To capitalize and aggressively develop our Engineering & Detailing Team to provide exceptional quality deliverable in Time to Clients satisfaction. A consistent focus to make Fabtech a winning competitor both today and in the future. We embrace bold strategies and innovative solution that will lead to our success in the marketplace.
Design & Detailing services
- Design of structures as per design codes applicable and software like STAADPro‐V8i, SAP‐2000 V12 and submission of same in required format.
- 2D Drawing and designing as per required standards format.
- Preparation of fabrication and erection drawings as per Design Drawings and connection details submitted by Client
- 3‐D Modeling and Detailing using Xsteel version 15.
- Fully Checked Shop Drawings in PDF and ACAD format.
- Bills of Material as per standard piece and template marking system.